Sunday, December 10, 2006

Here we go!!

After spending a couple of weeks in Japan with three of my best web nerd mates, I've decided to attempt to drag myself into the cyber age!! Yes, Pete is going to attempt to maintain a blog.
I figure with the impending arrival of Cat's and my first born - "Lil Wrightie" - family and friends may appreciate the odd bit of updated info, as my mate Dr Jim once said "Pete is not an overwhelmingly frequent correspondant" Ha! he can talk!!
Anyway, by only having to write things once and because I feel there may be a good chance those interested will tune in occasionally, everyone stays updated - WIN WIN!
So once I've worked out how to inform those I know of this little site, I will publish interesting snippets of the life and times of the Wrights of Rosanna.

2 comments:

Sean said...

Woo Hoo! Your first comment.

I could go on and on about whats up with wrightie, but that would be telling tales out of school.

Welcome to the 21st century where our mundane lives can be shared with the masses.

Donkey said...

Thanks Mate. Quite a thrill knowing someone is out there.....